Come and take a ride on Nautical Nature, a 37-passenger enclosed pontoon boat and Moraine State Park’s premier attraction. Enjoy learning about the area’s natural history and osprey reintroduction, while appreciating the unique scenery and wildlife on an exciting trip around Lake Arthur. Boat tours operate on a regular schedule throughout the summer and are open to the public. Tickets are required and can be purchased online or at the Owlet Gift Shop.
The Nautical Nature boards at the McDanels Boat Launch, adjacent to the Gift Shop. Nautical Nature is handicap accessible. Boat will sail with minimum of 10 passengers. There are limited bathroom facilities onboard, so early arrival is suggested to allow use of modern restroom facilities.
Nautical Nature offers enjoyable brunch and dinner cruises for the public as well as private charters for business meetings, seminars, reunions, and parties. Call us today to schedule your reservation!
Environmental programs are also available aboard the Nautical Nature - great for homeschoolers, scouts and classrooms.
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED AT LEAST TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE
CRUISE RATES - 2018
• Adult: $14
• Senior (over 62): $12
• Children: $7 (Children 2-12, must be supervised)
• Children 2 and under are free
Dinner Cruise: $30
Box Lunch Cruise: $22
Pizza Cruises - $35 for 2. $60 family of four
2018 WEEKEND CRUISE SCHEDULE
May 26th thru Jul 29th
• Saturdays & Sundays 2PM
Aug 11th thru Sept 3rd
• Saturdays & Sundays 1PM & 3PM
Sept 8th thru Oct 21st
• Saturdays & Sundays 11AM, 1PM & 3PM
• October 27 Halloween Cruise 3PM
Call for information. We often book cruises during the week that are open to the public.
Reservations are required seven days in advance. Catering by Artisan Catering with Chef Jeremy Green . Pizza cruises by Pizza Joes in Portersville.
- Dinner Cruises - By reservation only. Min 10 people required. Includes entree, sides, dessert, and beverage.
- Box Lunch - Includes fully prepared sandwich, two sides and a cold drink. Call for dates.
- Pizza Cruise - Wednesday evenings at 5:00PM - Jun-Aug. Reservations required.
PRIVATE CHARTER CRUISES
Rent the Nautical Nature for your special event! Perfect for birthday parties, showers and business meetings.
- Summer Charter Special (June thru Aug) - $250/first hr and $125 per half hr increments.
- Fall Charter Rates - $350/hr
- Catering options available.
- State law prohibits alcohol.
Offered throughout the summer and fall. Call for details or check our website regularly for information.
FALL FOLIAGE CRUISES
Sept 8th - Oct 27th Come and observe Western Pennsylvania's colorful foliage reflected on the lake.
• Saturday & Sunday Fall Foliage Cruises: 11AM, 1PM & 3PM. Reservations advised.
**Passengers are permitted on board no earlier than 30 minutes prior to cruise**
**All passengers must check in and obtain tickets from the Owlet Gift Ship 20-30 minutes prior to boarding (includes prepaid reservations)**
All cruises include a 1.5 hr narrated tour of Lake Arthur. Our Captains and First Mates talk about Park history, fascinating points of interest and answer questions. Weekend cruise tickets can be ordered online, or by calling the Gift Shop at 724-368-9185. Tickets for dinner, box lunch, and pizza cruises are available by calling or visiting the Owlet Gift Shop. Mastercard and Visa accepted. Tickets are non-refundable (please review cruise policy). All Specialty and Dining Cruises must have paid reservations minimum 1 week prior to event.